Whatcha Got Cookin' by Ellen Watts
This recipe comes from my dear friend, Fran McKinney. Fran has many wonderful recipes and is a great cook. I’m so thankful that she shared this recipe with us. I think she should make it, and share it at a fellowship meal. I plan to try it on my family.
1 pkg. (24oz.) ORE-IDA Steam and Mash Cut Russet Potatoes
9 Lasagna noodles, uncooked
½ Cup (4oz.) Philadelphia cheese & onion cream cheese spread
6 green onions, thinly sliced
1 pkg. (8oz.) Kraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of Philadelphia (divided)
1pkg. (3oz.) Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits (divided)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare potatoes per package instructions and cook noodles
- Combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, ½ Cup bacon bits, and 1 Cup cheddar cheese
- Drain noodles - spray 9 X 13 baking dish
- Place noodles in Baking dish, cover with 1/3 of potato mixture, repeat twice.
- Top with remaining bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake 33-35 minutes or until heated through. Uncover for last 5 minutes of baking.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
For a printable copy click on the name of the recipe listed below.
Meat, Fish and Casseroles
Appetizers & Salads
Soups, Bread & Salsa
Cakes, Cookies, Pies & Desserts
Recipes are in PDF format which require Adobe Reader to read.
If you do not have Adobe Reader it can be downloaded free by clicking on the icon below.